B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering
B.S. level engineers would be expected to pursue a graduate degree in Chemical Engineering or Computer Science while working full time.
Description & Interest
Do you have a strong desire for applying chemical engineering principles to develop simulation software? As a development engineer, you will solve challenging technical problems, provide expert technical advice, and create new and exciting features for thousands of engineers around the world.
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of BR&E software, particularly the ProMax® process simulator
- Develop and refine modeling and numerical tools for new simulation features
- Develop and test applications for the BR&E software
- Integrate various software components with one another (e.g. GUI)
- Draft and review technical documentation
- Solid background in chemical engineering principles, particularly thermodynamics, transport phenomena, kinetics, and mathematics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great enthusiasm for programming with C++ in a Microsoft Windows platform
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capacity to tackle multiple assignments simultaneously with minimal supervision
About Our Company
Our mission is to be a world-class provider of superior process simulation software by providing outstanding training and excellent
support to our valued clients. To achieve this, we need the brightest and most motivated staff possible, who truly have a passion to
help others. If you want to work in a close-knit environment that will push you to learn daily, will challenge you with state-of-the-art
engineering and technology, and will give you endless opportunities to cultivate relationships with others, then click below to apply!