- B.B.A. or M.B.A in Accounting
Description & Interest
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to oversee general accounting and business operations, controlling and verifying our financial transactions, and assist with implementing successful tax strategies at local, state, and federal levels.
The Business Manager will supervise a small staff to ensure efficient and successful operations. This includes reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining a general ledger, and preparing month-end closing procedures.
- Manage Business Office activities for multiple companies.
- Assist with overall tax planning at local, state, and federal levels.
- Prepare and review state and federal tax returns.
- Supervise staff of three or four.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for internal use.
- Assist with all Business Office activities as needed.
- Special projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and taxes at all levels.
- Awareness of business trends.
- Hands-on experience with QuickBooks.
- Accuracy and timely attention to detail.
- Strong willingness to learn.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
About Our Companies
Bryan Research & Engineering is a world-class provider of superior process simulation software. Circle X Land & Cattle Co. is a large cattle ranching operation in Brazos and Robertson counties. Circle X Country Store is a related entity and is located on the ranch, off OSR near Highway 6. Northfield Enterprises is a small oil and gas exploration and production company. We need the brightest and most motivated staff possible, who truly have a passion to help others, as we continue to support our valued customers. If you would like to work in a close-knit environment that will push you to learn daily as well as challenge you every day, then please click the link below to apply!