Staff Accountant / Payroll Benefits Coordinator
B.B.A. in Accounting
Description & Interest
This position is responsible for the preparation of payroll in a multi-company environment. Additional duties would include coordinating company benefit programs insuring timely compliance with reporting and other requirements.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of payroll and related submission of payroll reports.
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures and making suggestions for improvements.
- Coordinate new hire paperwork and process new hire reports. Verify that revisions to compensations amounts are accurate and recorded correctly. Coordinate termination paperwork and related reporting.
- Insure compliance with employee health, life, vision, and dental insurance. Process enrollments and terminations into all health care benefit programs.
- Insure compliance with worker's comp requirements.
- Light accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management upon request.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.B.A. in Accounting
- Proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills