B.B.A. in Accounting
Description & Interest
We are looking for a skilled Staff Accountant to perform a wide range of accounting tasks. This is a dynamic position and includes a variety of responsibilities in a multi-company environment.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts.
- Prepare bank deposits and related deposit summary reports.
- Assist with taxes at local, state, and federal levels.
- Coordinate new hire paperwork and process new hire reports.
- Assist in or perform payroll preparation functions and related reports.
- Assist with all Business Office activities as needed.
- Provide Business Office support to others.
- Special projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Accuracy and timely attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong willingness to learn.
- C.P.A. or in progress.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
About Our Companies
Bryan Research & Engineering is a world-class provider of superior process simulation software. Circle X Land & Cattle Co. is a large cattle ranching operation in Brazos and Robertson counties. Circle X Country Store is a related entity and is located on the ranch, off OSR near Highway 6. Northfield Enterprises is a small oil and gas exploration and production company. We need the brightest and most motivated staff possible, who truly have a passion to help others, as we continue to support our valued customers. If you would like to work in a close-knit environment that will push you to learn daily as well as challenge you every day, then please click the link below to apply!