Human Resources/Payroll Coordinator
Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field.
We are looking for a skilled Accountant to perform a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping tasks. This position is dynamic and includes a variety of responsibility in a multi-company environment. A successful employee
will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Coordinate new hire paperwork and process new hire reports
- Process employee terminations
- Prepare general ledger postings
- Insure compliance with employee health, life, vision, and dental insurance
- Insure compliance with worker’s comp requirements
- Timely preparation of payroll
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Reconcile accounts
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management upon request
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.