Hydrocarbon Recovery and Fractionation
ProMax is a comprehensive simulation resource capable of modeling an entire processing facility and associated support systems in a single simulations.
Model virtually and NGL, LNG, LPG recovery or fractionation process, including nitrogen rejection units (NRU) and Helium recovery.
Model an Entire Processing Facility
- NGL and LPG fractionation trains
- Turboexpander plants
- GSP and RSV plants
- JT plants
- Nitrogen rejection units
- Helium recovery units
- Dew point control plants
- Refrigeration plants
- Pipeline and Gathering systems
- Plant utility systems
- Perform parametric studies and economic analyses
- Model chimney trays and complete draws for accurate exchanger performance estimation using ProMax’s in-line rating feature
- Maximize desired products and process economics
- Rate and size brazed aluminum multi-sided exchangers and predict performance within the actual simulation.
- Include performance curves for rotating equipment to accurately reflect as-built system performance.
- Check for solids formation automatically
- Optimize operating parameters for different sets of inlet conditions or product economics