B.B.A. or M.B.A.
- Consulting with outside Tax Specialist.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property, sales, and other applicable taxes.
- Reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Income tax experience.
- Asset and depreciation management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience with QuickBooks.
- Consistent awareness of business trends and current tax law.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and business operations at all levels.
- Communication proficiency.
- Strong time management skills.
About Our Company
BR&E is a widely recognized privately-owned provider of software and engineering solutions to the oil, gas, refining and chemical industries. Since being founded in 1974, we have combined R&D in process simulation with state-of-the-art computerized engineering technology to give our clients flexible, accurate, efficient and dependable tools that improve their bottom line.
At BR&E, helping our clients is what it is all about. Everything we do, from making improvements to the software, developing new training classes, or providing direct service and support to our clients is centered on this idea. We offer the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge necessary to help you with the most complex issues.