- Answers phones and directs callers to the appropriate party.
- Greets visitors in a professional manner.
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies.
- Orders and distributes office supplies, as necessary.
- Distributes mail daily.
- Prepares company emails, reports, and other correspondence.
- Maintains filing systems both electronic and physical.
- Performs special projects as directed by management.
- Responsible for running daily errands in a company vehicle.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High degree of multi-tasking.
- Above-average attention to detail.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Must be at least 22 for auto insurance purposes.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment.
- Clean driving record.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 8-5.
- Excellent benefits.
About Our Company
BR&E is a widely recognized privately-owned provider of software and engineering solutions to the oil, gas, refining and chemical industries. Since being founded in 1974, we have combined R&D in process simulation with state-of-the-art computerized engineering technology to give our clients flexible, accurate, efficient and dependable tools that improve their bottom line.
At BR&E, helping our clients is what it is all about. Everything we do, from making improvements to the software, developing new training classes, or providing direct service and support to our clients is centered on this idea. We offer the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge necessary to help you with the most complex issues.